It is important that everything you have worked so hard for throughout your life is effectively passed on to future generations. That is why the experienced financial advisors at Provident Financial Group, LLC, take time to understand your objectives in the handling of your estate. We take great care to handle the assets you have accrued through your years as if they were our own.
- Gather information to formulate your goals
- Coordinate with your attorney
- Identify planning issues, such as probate avoidance, reducing transfer taxes, lifetime transfers, and charitable giving options
- Review property titling, estate tax analysis, gifting, insurance, power of attorney, living will, health care proxy, and trusts
- Document organization
- Plan review
- Life changes (e.g., additions to the family, a death in the family, or beneficiary audits)
- Incapacity and business succession planning issues
Our role is to continually review your plan; an estate plan is ever changing and requires frequent updating and monitoring.